Well, as per usual, I got a bit sidetracked. I had some issues with the Rust code and got annoyed with the whole process. So instead of taking a moment to reflect on what was going wrong, I restarted the series but then with Python so I didn't really have to think about it to much. This did give me a moment to think about things, and in the end I'm just annoyed with myself that I didn't stick with it and have another half finished project for the backlog.
Aside from this, I did notice that I was also starting to fall behind. I was doing one chapter of the tutorial per week, but folks on Reddit were actually doing 2 chapters per week. Now, as I am following a different tutorial that is based on the Python one, I didn't fall behind to much, but I did notice that my week 4 is missing the GUI part of the tutorials.
I have started back up with the tutorials in Rust as I want to finish atleast the ones that match the Python tutorial. The Bracketlib also has a loooot of extra content that I might get into, but for now I just want to finish this project. I am not sure if I will put out one post per week, but I will try to keep to some sort of schedule.